Stridex Pads To Treat Acne Maximum Alcohol Free are acne treatment pads that are free from alcohol and are specifically formulated to treat acne. The pads contain salicylic acid, which is a powerful ingredient known for its ability to unclog pores and exfoliate dead skin cells. The pads also help to control oil production and prevent new acne breakouts.
The alcohol-free formula makes these pads suitable for those with sensitive or dry skin, as alcohol can sometimes cause irritation or dryness. The pads are easy to use – simply wipe a pad over the affected area or all over the face after cleansing. They can be used once or twice daily, depending on your skin’s needs. Stridex pads Maximum Alcohol Free are an effective option for treating acne and maintaining clear skin without the use of alcohol.
Price of Stridex Pads in UAE 2024
At Ez Health Beauty Stridex Pads price is available for purchase for just 34 AED per package.
Benefits of stridex maximum strength pads
- Reduced irritation: Alcohol can be drying and irritating to the skin, especially for sensitive or dry skin types. By using maximum alcohol-free Stridex pads, you can minimize the risk of drying out your skin or causing further irritation.
- Gentle exfoliation: Stridex pads contain salicylic acid, which is a type of beta-hydroxy acid (BHA). BHAs are known for their ability to exfoliate the skin and unclog pores. Without alcohol, the exfoliation process can be gentler and less likely to cause redness or inflammation.
- Control oil production: Acne-prone skin often produces excess sebum, leading to clogged pores and breakouts. Stridex pads with maximum alcohol-free formulation can help control oil production without stripping the skin excessively, keeping it hydrated and balanced.
- Anti-inflammatory properties: Acne is often accompanied by inflammation, which can contribute to redness and swelling. Maximum alcohol-free Stridex pads can help reduce inflammation in acne-prone skin, promoting a calmer complexion.
- Convenience: Stridex pads are pre-soaked pads, making them very convenient to use. You can simply swipe a pad over your face after cleansing and allow the solution to dry, without needing to rinse off the product. This makes it easy to incorporate into your skincare routine.
Stridex maximum ingredients
- Salicylic acid 2.0% (w/w) is a medication for treating acne
- Inactive Ingredients: Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Simethicone, Sodium Borate, Tetrasodium EDTA.
How to use stridex salicylic acid pads
- Cleanse the skin well before applying the medicine.
- Use cotton swabs to wipe the entire affected area one to three times daily.
- Because skin dryness may occur, start with once daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if necessary, or as directed by your doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce use to once daily or every other day.
- Do not leave the cotton pad on the skin for a long period of time.
- Keep it away from eyes, lips, and other mucous membranes.
Stridex face pads usage instructions
- For external use only.
- Allergy Warning: Do not use this product if you are allergic to salicylic acid.
- When using this product at the same time as other acne medications or immediately after using this product, increased dryness or skin irritation may occur. If this occurs, only one drug should be used unless your doctor advises otherwise.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centre right away.
- Avoid using the serum on irritated or injured skin.
Request our Stridex Pads To Treat Acne Maximum Alcohol Free special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty