Welcome to the website www.ez-healthbeauty.com, the website that is owned and operated by Webtazia for web design and e-marketing for its owner EZ Health Beauty, a one-person company LLC, a limited liability company registered in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) under License No……..
About the site
This site is an e-commerce platform that allows users to purchase a variety of products.
We reserve the right to introduce new services and to update or withdraw any of the services, at our sole discretion without any liability.
- Registration conditions
You are entitled to register as a buyer and benefit from the services if you meet the following eligibility criteria: You
- must be of legal age to be able to purchase products in your country of residence.
- To be able to provide an address in the United Arab Emirates or another country to deliver the products.
To register on the site, we will need to provide some information, and your registration on the site will not be accepted if the necessary information is not provided to us. We reserve the right to refuse any registration without giving reasons. We may also carry out the necessary verifications to confirm your identity and registration requirements.
- Your Obligations
When you use or access the Services, you agree to the following:
- your responsibility to maintain privacy and to restrict access to and use of your account and password, and you agree to be responsible for all activities that occur under your account name and password.
- You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of the Site’s secure use standards.
- Provide complete, true, accurate and current information about yourself and your use of the Services as determined by us.
- Not disclose to third parties (except as required or specified by us) the user information provided to you.
- Cooperate with requests from us for additional information regarding your eligibility and use of our Services.
When you use or access the Services, you agree that you will not:
- post, post or upload any inappropriate or prohibited content or materials on our site, including:
- breach or circumvent the law, or violate any third party rights or breach our systems, policies, or decisions regarding your account status.
- Use the Services if you no longer meet the eligibility criteria, are unable to form legally binding contracts, or have your account suspended or suspended indefinitely.
- You do not pay for the products you have purchased, unless there is a legal reason to do so in any of our policies.
- Take any action that will reduce the site’s rating and rating systems.
- Post content that is false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or the like.
- transfer your Account to another party without our prior written consent.
- Spread viruses or any other technologies that may harm our services or the interests or property of other users.
- laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, morality, advertising, database, and/or any other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”) that relate to or are licensed to us.
- Any of the intellectual property rights that relate to others.
- Collecting users’ information without obtaining their consent.
- or circumvent any of our technical procedures to provide the Services.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
RIGHTS EXCEPT THE RIGHTS
- You agree that you may not use our Trademarks without our prior written consent.
- WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS You
warrant, undertake and represent the following:
- Full compliance to continue to operate in compliance with applicable laws, statutes and regulations, including but not limited to compliance with legislation relating to privacy laws and content regulation.
- any laws, rules, regulations or governmental guidelines to which you are subject;
- Any other agreements to which you are a party or which you are bound by.
- Liability and Indemnification
In addition to the extent permitted by applicable law, we (including our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors, or licensors) shall not be liable, and you acknowledge that you will not You assume responsibility for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by:
- the content or other information you provide when using the Services;
- Your use of, or inability to use, the Services.
- pricing, shipping, coordination, or any other instructions provided by us.
- Delay or interruption in providing services.
- Viruses or other malware found through access to the Services.
- The existence of errors in the services, malfunctions or inaccuracies in any way.
- the content or the actions or inactions of third party users of our Services.
- suspension or any other actions we take in connection with your use of the Services.
- How long or how your listings appear in search results.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, including to indemnify and hold harmless our parent company, its subsidiaries, subsidiaries, directors, officers, agents, employees, suppliers, subcontractors and licensors relating to our company or our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates from and against any losses, damages and expenses (including legal fees and attorneys’ fees) (“Claims”) arising from:
- any claims or demands made by third parties as a result of your use of the Services;
- Violate any applicable laws, including but not limited to data protection or anti-spam laws.
- The manner in which you use our services, including but not limited to, the content you post or your content is defamatory, slanderous, defamatory, or in violation of any other rights (including privacy rights) of third parties (including users of the Sites others).
- SUSPENSION, TERMINATION OR TERMINATION
Without prejudice to any rights or remedies or without any liability to you, we may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to or use of the Services, cancel an order for any Products and/or delete Content submitted by you at our sole discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, any amounts paid and received by us in connection with a canceled product order will be refunded.
To enhance your experience across the Site and with Noon affiliates, you hereby agree that we may create additional services, using the information you provide to us on the Site.
- General Provisions
- Force Majeure: Neither party shall be liable for any loss, damage, delay or non-performance arising as a result of acts beyond the control of any of the parties whether such action could be foreseeable (such as acts of God and actions of the legislative, judicial or regulatory authorities of either the federal or local government jurisdiction, actions of any of our subcontractors or any third party suppliers of goods or services to us, labor unrest, blackouts, or economic boycotts).
- Communication: You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, through our social media sites, live chat on the site, or call our call center at +971585202043
- Continuity of Enforcement: All provisions that are stated to remain in effect or which by their nature apply after the termination of the contract shall remain in effect after the termination or suspension of your membership in the site.