Panoxyl creamy face wash is formulated with a potent 4% concentration of benzoyl peroxide, making it a rapid solution for addressing acne. It works by thoroughly cleansing and unclogging pores, targeting both current breakouts and proactively preventing the emergence of new blemishes. When incorporated into your daily acne treatment regimen, it tackles persistent pimples while promoting a clearer complexion over time and maintaining consistently clearer skin.
Panoxyl creamy face wash price in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty, benzoyl peroxide face wash price is available for purchase at 56 AED per package.
Panoxyl benzoyl peroxide face wash benefits
- Panoxyl creamy face wash cleans and unclogs pores on face, chest and back.
- Provides effective acne-fighting action without excessive dryness or irritation.
- Helps prevent new breakouts, promoting clearer and smoother skin over time.
- Kills acne-causing bacteria on contact and lifts dirt from pores for a fresher, clearer you.
- Clears existing acne fast and helps prevent new blemishes from forming.
- Panoxyl benzoyl peroxide wash helps with clearing inflammatory acne.
- Control sebum production, reducing excess oil that contributes to acne formation.
- Helps the skin to shed more effectively to keep pores from becoming clogged.
- Has antibacterial properties to combat blocked follicles before they have a chance to become spots.
- Panoxyl wash contains moisturizing materials to avoid dry skin.
You may also like Differin Adapalene Gel 0.1 % Acne Treatment 15 g
|Benzoyl Peroxide 4%||Acne medication|
|Carbomer homopolymer type C, carbomer interpolymer type A, decyl glucoside, dimethicone, dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate, glycerin, palmitic acid, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propanediol, purified water, silica, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium laurylglucosides hydroxypropylsulfonate, sorbitan stearate, sorbitol, stearic acid, t-butyl alcohol, xanthan gum.|
Panoxyl creamy face wash how to use
- Wet area to be cleansed before using panoxyl creamy wash.
- Apply and massage into skin for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse best benzoyl peroxide face wash thoroughly and pat dry.
- Apply once daily, gradually increase to twice if needed or directed by your dermatologist.
Panoxyl side effects
Panoxyl creamy face wash is important to note that while it can be beneficial for some individuals, but it causes side effects for little people like:
Panoxyl face wash usage instructions
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using panoxyl creamy face wash.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep panoxyl cleanser out of reach of children.
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
Panoxyl acne creamy wash reviews
One customer reviewed” I suffered from acne for so long and used so many products, but this is something else. The size is so good, enough for a month or more. The quality of this product is the best. The package is very good. It suits sensitive skin and has been tested on sensitive skin. I use it and moisturise after.”
Ask for our Panoxyl creamy face wash offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.