What is Neutrogena Transparent Facial Bar?
Neutrogena The Transparent Facial Bar Acne Prone Cleansing Bar is a sheer, gentle cleanser for clean, clear and healthy skin. This glycerin-rich facial bar contains no harsh detergents, dyes, or hardeners. Removes excess oil then rinses cleanly, leaving no pore-clogging residue. Its non-medicated formula does not over-dry the skin.
Get clean, clear and healthy skin with Neutrogena; facial cleansing bar for acne prone skin.
Neutrogena transparent facial bar benefits
- Cleanses away dirt, oil, grime, impurities, and bacteria.
- Neutrogena transparent facial bar is non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores).
- Formulated to treat acne and provide smooth skin.
- Contains salicylic acid as key ingredients that improves hyper pigmentation and skin renewal.
- Penetrates pores to clear most acne blemishes.
- Helps keep skin clear of new acne blemishes, acne pimples, whiteheads and blackheads
You may also like: De La Cruz Acne Treatment with 5% Sulfur 0.21 oz (6 g)
Neutrogena transparent facial bar ingredients
Neutrogena the transparent facial bar original formula:
Triethanolamine, tea stearate, sodium tallowate, glycerin, tea-lauryl sulfate, sodium cocoate, water, sodium ricinoleate, sodium oleate, cetyl acetate, cocamide mea, fragrance, sodium stearate, acetylated lanolin alcohol, bht, tocopheryl acetate, tetrasodium etidronate, trisodium hedta, sodium metabisulfite.
You may also like: De La Cruz Sulfur Acne Treatment Maximum Strength with 10% sulfur – 6 grams
Neutrogena the transparent facial bar price in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty, Neutrogena facial bar is available for purchase at 17 AED per package.
How to use facial acne soap
- Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
- Lather the soap into your hands.
- After that, massage the lather into your skin with gentle circular motions.
- Then rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat it dry with a soft towel.
- Repeat the step once a day, and you can use it as a skin care routine, as it is sufficient to clean and care for your skin.
Neutrogena acne soap review
One customer review “I used this only a few times and it worked so well. It doesn’t dry out my skin, yet it drys it enough to make the oil around my nose stay away the whole day It also basically got RID of any pimples. I rarely get any pimples now.”
Acne soap instructions before use
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Do not come into contact with eyes, mucous membranes, or injured skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you experience any allergies, stop using.
- In case you have any allergies, it is best to consult a physician.
Request our Neutrogena the transparent facial bar special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, and warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.