Retinol Cleanser For Face PrescriptSkin are facial cleansers that contain the ingredient retinol, a derivative of vitamin A. Retinol has various benefits for the skin, including promoting cell turnover, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improving skin texture and tone. Using a retinol cleanser can help remove dirt, oil, and impurities from the face while also providing the anti-aging benefits of retinol.
Price of Retinol Cleanser in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty Retinol Cleanser price is available for purchase for just 49 AED per package.
retinol face wash uses
- Retinol cleansers help to remove dead skin cells and promote skin cell turnover, resulting in a smoother and more youthful complexion.
- It exfoliates the skin by accelerating the shedding of old skin cells, revealing fresher and healthier skin.
- Retinol is known for its anti-aging properties.
- help reduce fine lines, wrinkles, and improve overall skin tone and texture.
- It stimulates collagen production and improves elasticity, making the skin appear firm and youthful.
- treats acne and prevents breakouts. It helps unclog pores, reduces excess oil production, and prevents the formation of acne-causing bacteria.
- It also helps fade acne scars and hyperpigmentation by promoting skin cell turnover.
- brighten the skin and even out skin tone.
- It reduces the appearance of age spots, sunspots, and discoloration caused by UV damage.
- Retinol cleansers can smooth out rough patches and uneven skin texture, giving the skin a smoother and more refined look.
- help other skincare products such as serums and moisturizers to penetrate the skin more effectively, allowing them to work better.
You may also like: Glycolic Acid Gel Cleanser PrescriptSkin 6 fl oz (177 ml)
Retinol facial cleanser ingredients
Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide Betaine Propyl, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Disodium Edetate, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Glycerin*, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis) Extract virginiana)*, Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract*, willow bark extract (Salix alba)*, patchouli leaf extract (Pogostemon capelin)*, tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil*, benzyl alcohol, anhydrous acetic acid, citronellol , coumarin, geraniol, linalool, perfume.
*Certified organic product
How to use best retinol face wash
Massage onto damp skin in circular motions. Rinse the skin well with lukewarm water. Then apply toner and moisturizer to the skin. Can be used morning and evening.
Retinol wash usage instructions
- This product is not for use by pregnant and/or breastfeeding women.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the product with the eyes.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- This product contains retinol, which may increase skin sensitivity to the sun, which exposes her to sunburn. It is recommended to use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit exposure to sunlight while using this product and for a week after use.
- Keep it in a cool, dry place.
- It is best used within 12 months of opening the package.
Request our Retinol Cleanser For Face PrescriptSkin special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty