Glycolic Acid Gel Cleanser PrescriptSkin is a skincare product formulated with glycolic acid, a type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA). Glycolic acid is known for its exfoliating properties, helping to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores. Glycolic Acid Gel Cleanser is designed to deep cleanse the skin, remove impurities, and improve the appearance of dull or uneven skin tone. It can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles over time.
Price of Glycolic Acid Gel Cleanser in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty Glycolic Acid Gel Cleanser price is available for purchase for just 54 AED per package.
Glycolic Acid cleansing gel uses
- Exfoliation: Glycolic acid is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that helps to remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, promoting a smoother and brighter complexion.
- Deep cleanses pores: Glycolic Acid Gel Cleanser helps to unclog and cleanse the pores, removing dirt, oil, and makeup residue that can lead to breakouts and dull-looking skin.
- Brightens dull skin: Regular use of glycolic acid can help to improve the appearance of dull and uneven skin tone, revealing a brighter and more radiant complexion.
- Reduces acne and breakouts: Glycolic acid has anti-inflammatory properties and can help to reduce acne and breakouts by clearing out pores and preventing clogged follicles.
- Improves skin texture: The exfoliating properties of glycolic acid can help to smooth out rough skin texture, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Enhances absorption of other skincare products: Glycolic Acid Gel Cleanser helps to remove the outer layer of dead skin cells, allowing other skincare products to penetrate deeper and work more effectively.
You may also like: Petal Fresh Shower Gel With Rosemary & Mint 16 fl oz (475 ml)
Glycolic renewal cleanser gel ingredients
Aqua, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfurate, Disodium 2-Sulfurate, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Indian Lilac (Melia Azadirachta) Extract, Glycerin*, Eclipta Prostrata (Eclipta Prostrata) Extract, Banana Oleifera Seed Oil, Willow Bark Extract (Salix alba)*, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Extract*, Oat Kernel Extract (Avena sativa).
Patchouli Leaf Extract (Pogostemon Caplin)*, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Guar Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Tea Tree Leaf Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)*, Benzyl Alcohol, Acetic Acid Anhydrous, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance.
How to use glycolic gel cleanser
Massage onto damp skin in circular motions. Rinse the skin well with lukewarm water. Then apply toner and moisturizer to the skin. Can be used morning and evening.
skinceuticals glycolic wash usage instructions
- Do not use the cleanser if you have sensitive or irritated skin.
- Before using it for the first time, try it on a small area of skin and wait 24 hours to see the skin reaction.
- Avoid using the cleanser if there are open wounds or burns on the skin.
- Using a cleanser may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun. Therefore, you should avoid excessive exposure to the sun and use a high percentage of sunscreen before going out if you use a cleanser.
- Avoid contact between the cleanser and the eyes and other mucous membranes. If this occurs, immediately flush the affected eye or area with water and see a doctor if redness or increased pain persists.
- The cleanser may dry out the skin. So, it is best to use a suitable moisturiser after cleansing the face to prevent dry skin.
- Follow the instructions for use indicated on the packaging and do not exceed the recommended dose.
Request our Glycolic Acid Gel Cleanser PrescriptSkin special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty.