Luseta castor oil conditioner is a very lightweight formula that restores the moisture to the hair strands without making them heavy or lifeless. The hair is detangled easily, and it looks more nourished. The strengthening and restoring properties of the jamaican black castor oil conditioner make it a good fit for hair that has been colour treated, chemically treated, or is styled using heat. It helps promote hair growth, prevent hair loss, and improve the overall health of the scalp and hair.
Luseta castor oil conditioner price in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty, black jamaican castor oil conditioner price is available for purchase at 60 AED per package.
Black castor oil conditioner benefits
- Luseta castor oil conditioner strengthens hair strands and reduces breakage and split ends.
- Conditioner castor oil provides rich and deep nourishment into each strand for soft locks.
- Luseta conditioner hydrates and softens the hair, making it more manageable and reducing frizz.
- Promote hair growth by improving blood circulation to the scalp and nourishing the hair follicles.
- Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties might contribute to a healthier scalp.
- Soothes irritation, reduces dandruff, and maintains a balanced scalp environment.
- Promotes hair growth by nourishing and strengthening damaged or chemically processed hair.
Luseta castor oil conditioner ingredients for hair growth
Water(Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Ceteareth-20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Isopropyl Myristate, Amodimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Sodium Benzoate, Alcohol, Trideceth-12, Sodium Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Chloride, CI 77266, Citric Acid, Cellulose, CI 16035, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ethylhexyl Salicylate.
How to use black castor oil conditioner
- Use jamaican castor oil conditioner after shampooing.
- Squeeze out excess water from hair.
- Spread evenly onto damp hair and massage into hair from root to end.
- Rinse thoroughly with jamaican black castor conditioner.
Conditioner castor oil side effects
Luseta castor oil conditioner is safe and doesn’t cause negative side effects. But, if you’re allergic to ingredients it’s best to avoid this product.
Luseta jamaican black castor oil usage instructions
- Jamaican castor oil conditioner is for external use only.
- Discontinue use black castor oil conditioner if irritation occurs.
- Keep Luseta conditioner hair loss out of reach of children.
- Store black caster oil conditioner in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Luseta castor oil conditioner review
One customer reviewed “I colour my hair at home, and it’s dry and unmanageable some days. I tried this product and was totally amazed at how soft and manageable my hair became! I highly recommend it if you need some softness in your hair. Love it.”
Ask for our Luseta castor oil conditioner offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.