Luseta castor oil shampoo infuses the hair with moisture while it removes build-up and gently cleanses the hair and scalp. This unique shampoo formula promotes hair growth leading to fuller hair with more volume, and it also strengthens hair that has been damaged. Iamaican black caster oil shampoo is very nourishing and works well on color-treated or chemically treated hair. It also works as a protectant for heat-styled hair.
Luseta castor oil shampoo price in UAE 2024
At Ez Health Beauty, jamaican castor oil shampoo price is available for purchase at 60 AED per package.
Black caster oil shampoo benefits
- Luseta castor oil shampoo stimulates hair growth, and it can even thicken thinning hair.
- Fight hair loss by stimulating the follicles to help hair grow faster and thicker.
- Strengthens damaged hair due to colour treating or chemical treatments.
- Restore and nourish the hair follicles, promoting healthier and stronger hair.
- Provides rich and deep nourishment into each strand for soft locks.
- Heals damaged hair, cures split ends and restores natural shine to your curls.
- Promotes hair growth by nourishing and strengthening damaged or chemically processed hair.
- Hydrates dry, damaged, and brittle curls hair to make them smoother and stronger.
Luseta castor oil shampoo ingredients
Water(Aqua, Eau), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Methyl MEA, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/acrylamide Copolymer, Sodium Lactate, Citric Acid, PPG-28-Buteth-35, Benzyl Salicylate, CI 77266, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, CI 16035, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
How to use jamaican castor oil shampoo
- Wet hair, apply Luseta castor oil shampoo and gently massage into hair and scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly with black castor oil shampoo.
- Follow with Luseta Castor Oil Conditioner.
Luseta shampoo side effects
Luseta castor oil shampoo is safe and doesn’t cause negative side effects. But, if you’re allergic to ingredients it’s best to avoid this product.
Luseta jamaican black castor oil usage instructions
- Jamaican castor oil shampoo is for external use only.
- Discontinue use black castor oil shampoo if irritation occurs.
- Keep Luseta shampoo hair loss out of reach of children.
- Store black caster oil shampoo in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Luseta castor oil shampoo review
One customer reviewed “I colour my hair at home, and it’s dry and unmanageable some days. I tried this product and was totally amazed at how soft and manageable my hair became! I highly recommend it if you need some softness in your hair. Love it.”
Ask for our Luseta castor oil shampoo offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.