What is Mild by nature moisturizing conditioner?
Mild by nature acai berry conditioner formulated to nourish the scalp with essential elements to keep it healthy and hydrated, as it also provides antioxidants to prevent oxidative stress, and keep your hair strong. Mild by nature conditioner is sulfates and parabens free and helps reduce hair loss, and increase hair growth rates. Read on to learn more about Mild By Nature Acai Berry Moisturizing Conditioner.
Acai berry conditioner benefits
- Improve smooth and silky hair.
- Enhance healthier-looking hair.
- Mild by nature acai berry conditioner provides the scalp with antioxidants.
- Nourish and hydrate hair.
- Help you achieve soft, healthier-looking hair.
- Help protect the hair and scalp from oxidative and environmental damage.
- Moisturize dry hair and make it softer, shinier, and more manageable.
Mild by nature conditioner advantages
- pH Balanced.
- Contains Aloe Vera, Coconut Oil, & Shea Butter.
- Formulated Without Sulfates or Parabens.
- Travel size.
Mild by nature acai berry conditioner price in UAE 2023
At EZ Health Beauty, Mild By Nature Acai Berry Moisturizing Conditioner is available for purchase for just 15 AED per package.
How to use acai berry conditioner
- Shake before each use.
- After shampooing, massage conditioner gently into wet hair and scalp, working through the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, begin with Mild by Nature Acai Berry Moisturizing Shampoo for smooth, silky, healthier-looking hair.
Mild by nature acai berry conditioner reviews
One customer review “I’d tried the conditioner with pomegranate and mint, and I have to say that I like this one just as much. It has a light scent that is not too strong or annoying. It washes off easily and did not weigh down my hair but left it easy to manage and shiny. Despite having fragrance, it did not irritate my sensitive scalp.”
Mild by nature acai berry conditioner ingredients
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Lycium Chinensis (Goji) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Arginine (L-Arginine), Aspartic Acid (L-Aspartic Acid), Glycine, Alanine (L-Alanine), Serine (L-Serine), Valine (L-Valine), Isoleucine (L-Isoleucine), Proline (L-Proline), Threonine (L-Threonine), Histidine (L-Histidine), Phenylalanine (L-Phenylalanine), Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, PCA, Polysorbate-60, Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid.
Mild by nature moisturizing conditioner side effects
Mild by nature acai berry conditioner contains natural and high-quality ingredients that guarantee a safe and effective hair care product.
Instructions before using mild by nature conditioner
- If you suffer from any skin condition, do not use Mild by nature acai berry conditioner without consulting a doctor.
- Consult your doctor if any allergic reactions happened.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of children’s reach
Ask for our Mild by nature acai berry conditioner offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.