Tea Tree Castile Soap For Normal To Oily Skin Dr. Woods is a great choice for people with normal to oily skin. Tea tree oil has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties, making it effective in controlling excess oil and preventing acne breakouts. It Controls oil production, Fights acne, and Soothes inflammation.
Price of Tea Tree Castile Soap in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty Tea Tree Castile Soap price is available for purchase for just 54 AED per package.
Benefits of castile soap
- Controls oil production: Tea tree oil helps regulate the sebum production in the skin, reducing excessive oiliness. This can prevent clogged pores and the formation of acne.
- Fights acne: Tea tree oil has antimicrobial properties that can help kill acne-causing bacteria. Using a tea tree castile soap can reduce the frequency and severity of breakouts.
- Unclogs pores: The deep cleansing properties of castile soap can help remove dirt, grime, and excess oil from the pores, preventing blackheads and whiteheads.
- Soothes inflammation: Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce redness, irritation, and inflammation associated with oily skin.
- Balances skin pH: Castile soap is gentle and helps balance the pH of the skin, which is important for maintaining healthy and well-functioning skin.
You may also like: Dr Woods Lavander Castile Soap With Fair Trade Shea Butter 236 ML
pure castile soap ingredients
Aqua (purified water), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, tocopherol (vitamin E), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, sea salt, citric acid, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) extract.
How to use liquid castile soap
- Wet the body with warm water.
- Rub a small bar of tea tree castile soap between your hands to create a lather.
- Distribute the foam on your body gently and in circular motions. Make sure to focus on areas that need extra cleaning, such as the back and shoulders.
- Leave the lather on your body for a few minutes (about 2-3 minutes) to allow the active ingredients in the soap to act on your skin.
- Wash off the foam with warm water until it is completely removed.
- Tea tree castile soap can be used every day in the shower for best results. Tea tree castile soap can be used for many other uses as well, such as washing hands, hair, and facial cleansing.
pure castile liquid soap usage instructions
- Allergy test: Before using it for the first time, you should do a small test on your skin to ensure that there are no skin reactions or allergies caused by its use.
- Not to be used regularly: Tea tree castile soap has antibacterial and antifungal properties, but it can dry out the skin if used frequently. So, it should be used sparingly, followed by moisturising the skin well afterwards.
- Avoid using it around the eyes: Tea tree castile soap should be avoided around the eye area, as it may cause irritation and itching in this area.
- Caution when using it on sensitive skin: If you have very sensitive skin, it may be best to avoid using it or consult a doctor before starting to use it.
- Not to be used on infants: You should avoid using tea tree castile soap for infants, as their skin is very sensitive and using it on their skin may cause irritation.
Request our Tea Tree Castile Soap For Normal To Oily Skin Dr. Woods special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty