Neutrogena rapid clear stubborn acne spot gel begins to reduce the size and redness of mild – to – moderate acne breakouts in only 2 hours. As a result, you may stop worrying about stubborn acne and return to your true self. Formulated with benzoyl peroxide of maximum strength (10%).
Neutrogena rapid clear stubborn acne spot gel features
- Contains maximum-strength 10% benzoyl peroxide for clearer-looking skin.
- The over-the-counter acne treatment that dermatologists most frequently suggest for smoother skin.
- Neutrogena rapid clear stubborn acne spot gel from a dermatologist-recommended brand is made specifically for acne-prone skin to help manage acne and eliminate outbreaks.
- AcneGel contains natural ingredients known for their skin soothing components, plus 2% salicylic acid to penetrate pores and remove blemishes.
Acne spot gel ingredients
Neutrogena rapid clear stubborn acne spot gel contains 10 percent benzoyl peroxide, and 2% salicylic acid.
|Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
|Inactive Ingredients: water, carbomer homopolymer type B, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, benzyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, laureth-4, citric acid, sodium hydroxide.
- Type B is a carbomer homopolymer.
- Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose.
- Benzyl alcohol.
- disodium edetate.
- citric acid;
- SODUIM hydroxide.
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment Gel price in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty, Acne Spot Gel is available for purchase at 39.33 AED per package.
How to use Neutrogena rapid clear stubborn acne spot gel
- Cleanse the skin well before using Neutrogena Acne Gel, such as Neutrogena spot controlling facial wash.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer 1-3 times daily.
- Excessive dryness of the skin may occur, start by applying once daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if necessary or as directed by your physician.
- If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce it to once a day or every other day.
- If you are going outdoors, apply sunscreen after using Neutrogena acne spot gel.
Acne spot gel safety information
- Skin dryness or irritation may occur if you are using another acne product at the same time as you are using Neutrogena rapid clear stubborn acne spot gel.
- Use one acne product at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to the sun, and use sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth.
- Skin irritation may occur, and redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling, you can reduce irritation by using lotion less often or in a lower concentration, stop using and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison center immediately.
- Protect the package from excessive heat (40ºC – 104ºF).
Request our Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Treatment special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, and warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.