Now EGCg green tea extract 400 mg is a dietary supplement that contains a concentrated form of EGCg, which is a specific type of catechin found in green tea. Catechins are natural antioxidants and are known for their potential health benefits.
Green tea is derived from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant and is one of the most popular beverages in the world. It has been studied for its potential health-promoting properties, and EGCg is considered one of the most potent and beneficial catechins found in green tea.
Now foods EGCg price in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty, Now EGCg green tea extract 400 mg is available for purchase at 39 AED per package.
EGCg green tea extract benefits
- Now EGCg green tea extract 400 mg loss weight by regulating the hormones that enhances thermogenesis.
- Contribute to overall cellular health and potentially reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Neutralize free radicals in the body, protecting cells from oxidative stress and damage.
- Best EGCG supplement helps with boosting metabolism and increasing fat oxidation.
- Support heart health by reducing cholesterol, and the accumulation of plaque in blood vessels.
- Reduce brain damage that could lead to mental decline and brain diseases.
- EGCg green tea supplement supports cardiovascular health by promoting healthy blood flow.
- Inhibit the growth of certain bacteria and reduce the risk of cavities and gum disease.
- Now foods green tea extract reduces inflammation caused by some liver diseases.
- Support the immune system, assisting the body in defending against infections and illnesses.
- Promote heart, liver, and brain health to improve your skin and even reduce the risk of cancer.
- Enhance insulin sensitivity and regulate the production of blood sugar, both of which can lower blood sugar levels.
You may also like Applied nutrition green tea fat burner capsules – 30 fat burn soft gels
Now EGCg green tea extract 400 mg ingredients
|Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf)
(Standardized Extract) [min. 80% Total Catechins and 50% EGCg (Epigallocatechin Gallate) (200 mg)] (up to 4 mg naturally occurring caffeine)
|Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (Leaf)||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established|
Other ingredients of now foods EGCg supplement
Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
You may also like Applied nutrition green tea fat burner soft gels – 90 soft gels
How to use now green tea extract tablets
- Take 1 capsule from now foods green tea extract capsukes daily with a meal.
- Do not take this product on an empty stomach; do not exceed recommended dose.
EGCg green tea extract side effects
Now EGCg green tea extract 400 mg is important to note that while it can be beneficial for some individuals, excessive capsules intake can cause side effects like:
Now EGCg green tea extract 400 mg usage instructions
- EGCg supplement is for adults only.
- Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition including liver impairment.
- Keep EGCg tablets out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Ask for our Now EGCg green tea extract 400 mg offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.