Due to the many benefits of green tea, many people are looking for products that contain the right amount of tea for their bodies. Jarrow Formulas Green Tea 500 mg, 50% water-derived polyphenols (30% catechins), powerful antioxidant, Dietary Supplements Support Cardiovascular Health and the Immune System. It is Vegan Suitable for All Vegans, Non-GMO, Verified by the NSF Functional Science Foundation.
Ingredients of Jarrow Formulas Green Tea
Magnesium Stearate (vegetarian source), Cellulose, and Silicon Dioxide Capsule Contains: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose No wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, egg, fish or shellfish, or peanuts or tree nuts.
Jarrow Formulas® Green Tea capsules have been extracted with water and contain at least 50% total polyphenols, including 30% total catechins and 15% EGCG. The polyphenols in green tea are antioxidants that support cardiovascular health and the immune system.
You may also like: Now foods green tea extract capsules for weight loss – 100 capsules
Benefits of Jarrow Formulas Green Tea
It is known that the benefits of green tea are endless, including:
- Helps slim down and contributes to get rid of excess fat in certain areas of the body, such as belly fat.
- Reducing appetite levels contributes to weight loss.
- A powerful antioxidant that protects against some health problems, including heart and blood vessel diseases.
- Supports cardiovascular health and the immune system.
- Enhances memory and focus.
- It enhances the activity of the body because it contains safe levels of caffeine.
- The product contains magnesium stearate, which increases the absorption of fluids in the small intestine and leads to increased stomach movement that helps the stool pass easily.
You may also like: Swanson green tea extract capsules for weight loss – 60 capsules
How to use Jarrow Formulas Green Tea
Usage: Take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach or as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
You may also like: Applied nutrition green tea fat burner soft gels – 90 soft gels
Side effects of Jarrow Formulas green tea
In high doses of the drug, some side effects can occur, including:
- Effect on liver health and increases the risk of liver disease.
- osteoporosis because it contains caffeine, which prevents the absorption of calcium from the intestines, reduces bone density, and is more susceptible to fracture.
- It affects sleep due to the presence of caffeine among its components. It prevents the secretion of the hormone melatonin and causes sleep, concentration, and memory problems.
- Negatively affects the absorption of iron from the body.
- It causes anxiety, headaches, digestive problems, and high blood pressure.
Contraindications for the use of Jarrow Formulas green tea
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the product.
- Bowel obstruction, or a hole in the intestine.
Pharmacological interventions of Jarrow Formulas green tea
- Jarrow Formulas green tea increases the possibility of bleeding in people who take blood-thinning medications such as aspirin and warfarin.
- Other drugs that interact with Jarrow Formulas green tea include atorvastatin, digoxin, tacrolimus, nadolol, and lisinopril.
- Interact with amphetamines: These are used to stimulate the nervous system.
- Interact with adenosine: It is used to slow heart contractions through the link between the atrium and the ventricle.
- Antibiotics: Some of them are less effective due to the presence of green tea, a major component of the product.
Warnings for use of Jarrow Formulas Green Tea
- Each capsule contains approximately 40 mg of caffeine. Consult a healthcare professional before using this product if you have a medical condition (especially high blood pressure or cardiovascular disorders), are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, are under 18 years of age, or are taking any medications (especially for low blood pressure and heart disorders).
- Keep it in a cool, dry place.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Do not use it if the safety seal is broken or missing.
- This product should not be taken with caffeine, alcoholic beverages, or stimulants from other sources. to avoid insomnia.
- Discontinue use of the product and consult your healthcare professional if any side effects occur when using this product.
Request our Jarrow Formulas Green Tea special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty.