Acure argan oil is Incredibly rich in vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and proteins, argan oil helps restore the appearance of texture and tone. Use it as a hair and face serum, body and décolleté massage oil, hand and cuticle oil, and to soothe dry elbows and heels. Lightweight and easily absorbed, this oil is referred to as “liquid gold” so get yourself some beauty bling.
Acure argan oil 30ml price in UAE 2024
At Ez Health Beauty, argan oil is available for purchase at 29 AED per package.
Argan oil benefits
- Protect the skin from sun damage, such as: darkening of the skin, sunburn, and prevention of skin cancer, because it contains antioxidant properties.
- Thanks to its moisturizing properties, argan oil is included in the composition of many skin moisturizers, as it contains a high percentage of vitamin E, which preserves skin moisture and prevents it from drying out.
- Regulates the rate of oil secretion in the skin, which helps treat several types of pimples, give the skin a smooth appearance, and treat inflammation and redness associated with pimples.
- One of the common uses of Moroccan argan oil from Acure is the treatment of skin infection, due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Increases skin elasticity, helps reduce wrinkles for women after menopause.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- One of the benefits of the original Moroccan argan oil is that it nourishes and moisturizes the hair and strengthens hair follicles.
Acure Moroccan oil ingredients
- The main ingredient in ACURE OIL is pure, cold-pressed Argan (Argania spinosa) Kernel Oil (organic ingredient).
- Paraben free.
- Sulfate free.
- Mineral oil free.
- Petrolatum free.
- Formaldehyde free.
- The original Moroccan Argan oil is certified as an organic product by the US Department of Agriculture.
- Leaping Bunny approved.
- Certified Organic by the New Mexico Department of Agriculture.
How to use acure argan oil
- Add a small amount to the palm of the hand and massage your hands together, then apply them to the desired area.
- How to use argan oil for hair: If used on hair, massage it to the ends.
Acure oil the original Moroccan argan oil review
One customer review “This is the best argan oil I have tried, and it’s reasonably priced. As I am aging the skin on my face and neck has gotten drier. I add one pump of this oil to my moisturizer both day and night. It keeps my skin soft and smooth and doesn’t cause breakouts. I also use a tiny drop on my damp hair as a conditioner.”
Acure oil precautions
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Keep it out of direct sunlight.
- Store away from heat.
- It should not be applied to open, dry wounds, cracks, or sunburns.
Ask for our acure moroccan argan oil offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.