Lycopene Tablets Antioxidant Support 21st Century are typically used as a dietary supplement to support overall health and well-being. It may help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer, particularly prostate cancer. It may also support heart health by reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as heart attacks and strokes. Additionally, lycopene may promote healthy skin and eyes and help maintain a strong immune system.
Price Lycopene Tablets in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty Lycopene Tablets price is available for purchase for just 40 AED per package.
Lycopene supplements benefits
- Reduced oxidative stress: Lycopene Tablets are a powerful antioxidant that can help neutralize harmful free radicals in the body. By reducing oxidative stress, lycopene may contribute to overall health and well-being.
- Cardiovascular health: Lycopene has been shown to have potential cardiovascular benefits. It may help improve blood flow, reduce arterial stiffness, and lower blood pressure. These effects may contribute to a healthier cardiovascular system.
- Prostate health: Lycopene Tablets have been extensively studied for its potential role in maintaining prostate health. Some research suggests that lycopene may help reduce the risk of prostate conditions, such as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and prostate cancer.
- Skin health: Lycopene may also have benefits for the skin. It has been shown to help protect the skin against sun damage, reduce inflammation, and improve skin texture. Lycopene supplements may be beneficial in promoting healthy and youthful-looking skin.
- Eye health: As an antioxidant, lycopene may also contribute to eye health. It may help prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts by protecting the eyes against oxidative stress.
You may also like: Glutathione pills Antioxidant NOW Foods 500 mg 30 Veg Capsules
Lycopene antioxidant ingredients
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) 170 mg 13%
- Lycopene 25 mg **
- Starch, cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, maltodextrin. Contains 2% of the following ingredients: Artificial Colors (Carmine, Blue No. 1 approved for use in food, drugs, and cosmetics), Corn Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Magnesium Silicate, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol , polyvinyl alcohol, sodium dioxide, titanium dioxide.
- Contains no added sugar, yeast, preservatives, or artificial flavors.
How to use lycopene for skin
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal, or as directed by a healthcare provider.
Do not exceed the recommended dose. Results may vary from one individual to another.
Lycopene vitamin usage instructions
- Please consult your healthcare provider before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, have a medical condition, or are planning surgery.
- Stop use and contact your doctor if side effects occur.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Do not use the product if the packaging appears to have been tampered with or is torn.
- Store it at room temperature.
Request our Lycopene Tablets Antioxidant Support 21st Century special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty