What is EAA hydration refuel build?
The best super fuel for your muscles is EAA supplement. Essential amino acids (EAAs) help to create and repair muscles, and electrolytes make sure that your muscles continue to work as efficiently as possible.
This means that EAA+ HYDRATION is best consumed during exercise to increase muscle performance, strength, and endurance or right after exercise to refuel, hydrate, and rebuild muscles more quickly.
EAA price in UAE 2023
At EZ Health beauty, Nutrex research EAA supplement price is available for purchase for just 106 AED per packet.
EAA supplement benefits
- EAA supplement builds muscles and recovers after workouts.
- Makes your muscles remain working at their highest level.
- EAA aminos help with weight loss and fat burning.
- Prevent muscles from breakdown during workouts.
- Nutrex EAA hydration muscle increases muscle growth.
- Enhance athletic performance and aid muscle recovery.
- Improves lean muscle growth and recovery by increasing muscle protein synthesis.
- Improved immunological homeostasis, and stimulation of mitochondrial biogenesis.
- Essential amino acids supplement avoids oxidative harm.
- Improve athletic stamina and muscular protein production.
- Help improves metabolic health and increases its rates.
You may also like Nutrex creatine drive for muscle growth – Unflavored – 10.58 oz (300 g)
Nutrex Research EAA hydration ingredients
Active ingredients of Nutrex EAA hydration
- Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate: Keeps muscles working properly.
- Phosphorous (as Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate): Helps generate energy and facilitate muscle movement and function.
- Magnesium Glycinate
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Calcium potassium citrate phosphate
- Essential Amino Acid Blend: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, L-Threonine, L-Leucine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tryptophan, L-Methionine, L-Histidine.
- Hydration Blend: Taurine, Calci-K (as Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate), Raw Coconut Water Concentrate, Astragalus Estrogen (root) Extract, and Panax Notoginseng (root) Extract.
Inactive ingredients of EAA hydration refuel build
- Citric Acid.
- Natural & Artificial Flavors.
- Silicon Dioxide.
You may also like EVLution Nutrition CREATINE 5000 Unflavored powder (300 g)
How to use best eaa supplement bodybuilding
- On training days: consume 1 serving during your workout to improve muscle performance, strength, and endurance or right after to refuel, hydrate, and rebuild muscles more quickly.
- When not in the gym: mix 1 scoop of EAA hydration refuel build powder with 10 to 16 ounces of cold water and consume whenever you choose. Use regularly for optimal results.
EAA supplement side effects
There are no side effects of using EAA protein powder, however, consult your doctor if you’re under medical supervision.
Best eaas supplement usage instructions
- Use best eaa supplement with health care provider.
- Consult your doctor before use if you’re expecting, nursing, taking medication, or planning medical treatment.
- If any negative reactions happen, stop using EAA hydration refuel build and visit your doctor.
- Keep eeas supplement out of children’s reach.
EAA supplement reviews
One customer reviewed ” The flavor is pretty good. I enjoy using this during workouts, and I will sip some throughout the day at work and home. I find that one scoop is enough to flavor my gallon jug. So I like that a little bit goes a long way and that it will last longer.”
Ask for our Nutrex Reasearch EAA supplement offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty.
|Serving Size: 13 g (Approx 1 scoop)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calcium (as Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate) (Calci-K™)||60 mg||5%|
|Phosphorus (as Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate) (Calci-K™)||30 mg||2%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate)||20 mg||5%|
|Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate)||90 mg||4%|
|Potassium (as Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate) (Calci-K™)||50 mg||1%|
|Essential Amino Acid Complex||8 g|
|L-Lysine HCL||885 mg||*|
|L-Histidine HCL||336 mg||*|
|Hydration Complex||1.5 g||*|
|Calci-K™(Calcium Potassium Phosphate Citrate)||345 mg||*|
|Raw Coconut (Cocos nucifera) (fruit) Water Concentrate||100 mg||*|
|AstraGin™ [Astragalus membranaceus (root) Extract and Panax notoginseng (root) Extract]||50 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|