What is heimish balm?
Heimish all clean balm is the best choice to cleanse your face deeply without causing dryness to your skin, it removes impurities on the skin, and prevents the accumulation of any dust or makeup in your pores. Read on to learn more about heimish all clean benefits, heimish all clean balm 120ml price, and more.
Heimish clean balm benefits
- Provide deep cleansing for your skin and help you get rid of impurities and makeup.
- Remove the makeup without causing any irritation or inflammation to your skin.
- A light balm on the skin that doesn’t leave residue and is easily to cleans up.
- Heimish all clean balm keeps your skin hydrated for a long time.
- Increase skin glossy and promote skin vitality.
- Contain a group of ingredients to nourish your skin.
All clean heimish balm advantages
- Daily cleanser for removing heavy makeup easily.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Contains natural vegetable ingredients.
- Completed the skin irritation test.
We also have Heimish artless glow base to promote glowing skin – 40ml SPF 50+ PA+++
Clean balm heimish price in UAE 2023
At EZ Health Beauty, heimish all clean balm 120 ml price is available for purchase for just 62 AED per package.
You may also like Missha Super Aqua Cell Renew Snail Cleansing Foam Snail slime extract 100ml
How to use clean balm heimish
- Use spatula to scoop a small amount.
- Massage balm over dry skin and add a splash of tepid water to turn this cleanser into a milky fluid.
- Continue massaging and rinse it with water.
Heimish all clean balm side effects
All balm heimish doesn’t cause any side effects or damages as long as you are not allergic to any of the ingredients and don’t have any skin condition.
Heımısh all clean balm ingredients
Ethylhexyl palmitate, cetyl ethylhexanoate, peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate, polyethylene, peg-8 isostearate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, citrus aurantifolia (lime) fruit extract, freesia refracta extract, iris versicolor extract, jasminum officinale (jasmine) extract, lilium tigrinum extract, leontopodium alpinum extract, nelumbium speciosum flower extract, narcissus pseudo-narcissus (daffodil) flower extract, rose extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, amyris balsamifera bark oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) peel oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, juniperus mexicana oil, boswellia carterii oil, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, tocopheryl acetate, water, butylene glycol, citric acid, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, limonene, citral, linalool.
Heimish all clean balm review
One customer review ” big size and good quality especially for the size. I do not use it frequently because I break out, so I recommend to make sure you clean it correctly after use especially if you’re prone to acne, emulsifi well with water after you’re done then rinse and cleanse. I still use it sometimes because it melts away all the black heads and leaves the skin clean, so I either focus just on my nose or my whole face but for my whole face I expect 1 or 2 little pimles the day after.”
Instructions before using heimish all clean balm
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with the eye.
- If irritation occurs, rinse with cool water and discontinue use.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of children’s reach
Ask for our Heimish all clean balm offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.