Whole Psyllium Husks To Help Digestion NOW Foods are a natural source of dietary fiber, which can help promote regular bowel movements and relieve constipation. Additionally, the fiber in psyllium husks can help regulate cholesterol levels and support heart health.
Price of Whole Psyllium Husks in UAE 2024
At Ez Health Beauty Whole Psyllium Husks price is available for purchase for just 79 AED per package.
Benefits of now whole psyllium husks
- Improved bowel regularity: Whole Psyllium Husks are a natural source of soluble fiber, which can add bulk to the stool and promote healthy bowel movements. It can help relieve symptoms of constipation by making it easier to pass stools.
- Enhanced gut health: The soluble fiber in Whole Psyllium Husks acts as a prebiotic, fueling the growth of beneficial gut bacteria. This can help promote a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut and support overall gut health.
- Decreased risk of gastrointestinal disorders: Regular consumption of Whole Psyllium Husks can help prevent conditions like diverticulosis and diverticulitis by maintaining regular bowel movements and reducing pressure in the digestive tract.
- Lower cholesterol levels: Psyllium husks have been shown to lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels by binding to cholesterol in the gut and preventing its absorption into the bloodstream. This can help reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Blood sugar management: The soluble fiber in psyllium husks can slow down the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, which can help regulate blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity. This makes it beneficial for individuals with diabetes or those at risk of developing diabetes.
You may also like: psyllium capsules For Digestive Health Swanson 610 mg 300 Capsules
Psyllium husk whole foods ingredients
- Sodium 10 mg <1%
- Total carbohydrates 8 g 3%
- Dietary fiber 7 g 25%
- Soluble fiber 6 g
- Insoluble fiber 1 g
- Protein 0 g
- Iron 1.7 mg 10%
- Potassium 97 mg 2%
- Not a major source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D and calcium.
- †† Fiber is not digested, so it does not affect calories
- Cotton peels (peels/seeds).
- This product is not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree tree ingredients. Produced in a cGMP facility that manufactures other ingredients containing these allergens.
You may also like: Psyllium Husk 500 mg For Intestinal Health Now Foods 500 Capsules
How to use now foods psyllium husk
Thoroughly mix 1 to 2 level tablespoons daily in at least 12 ounces of water or juice and take immediately. Make sure to drink plenty of extra fluids throughout the day. Start by eating small amounts and gradually increase the amount over several weeks.
Organic whole psyllium husk usage instructions
- This product should be taken with at least a full glass of fluid.
- Taking this product without enough fluids may cause choking.
- Do not take this product if you have difficulty swallowing.
- The colour of this product can naturally vary from package to package.
- This product is sold by weight, not volume.
- Store it in a cool, dry place after opening.
Request our Whole Psyllium Husks To Help Digestion NOW Foods special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty