Vitamin C Trial Set To Lighten Skin PrescriptSkin are formulated with high concentrations of vitamin C. This trial set aims to help lighten and brighten the skin complexion. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that can provide numerous benefits to the skin. It can help reduce dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone. Additionally, it has the potential to boost collagen production and improve overall skin texture. The PrescriptSkin Vitamin C trial set contains a variety of products, including a cleanser, toner, serum, and moisturizer. Each product is infused with a potent form of vitamin C that is known for its skin lightening properties.
Price of Vitamin C Trial Set in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty Vitamin C Trial Set price is available for purchase for just 29 AED per package.
Vitamin c for skin trial set benefits
- Reduction of hyperpigmentation: Vitamin C has been shown to inhibit the production of melanin, the pigment responsible for dark spots and uneven skin tone. By reducing melanin production, vitamin C can help lighten these areas and improve overall skin tone.
- Brightening effect: Regular use of vitamin C can help improve skin radiance and brightness. It can diminish dullness and give the skin a healthier, more glowing appearance.
- Antioxidant protection: Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, which means it helps protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Free radicals can contribute to skin aging and hyperpigmentation. By neutralizing these harmful molecules, Vitamin C Trial Set helps prevent further skin discoloration and promotes a more even complexion.
- Collagen production: Vitamin C plays a crucial role in the synthesis of collagen, a protein that gives the skin its strength and elasticity. By stimulating collagen production, Vitamin C Trial Set can help improve skin firmness and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- UV damage protection: Vitamin C has been shown to have some photoprotective properties. While it should not replace sunscreen, applying Vitamin C Trial Set topically can provide an additional layer of protection against harmful UV rays, which can contribute to skin darkening and discoloration.
Best vitamin c trial set ingredients
Vitamin C Cleanser Ingredients: Water (Aqua), 2-Sodium Methyl Sulfurate, 2-Disodium Sulfurate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, 3-Oethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin*, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) , extract of hops (Humulus lupulus)*, extract of stems/leaves/flowers of lavender (Lavandula angustifolia).
Calendula medicinal flower extract*, German chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) flower extract*, Lemon (Citrus) peel extract*, Cucumber (Ceucumis sativas) seed extract*, Camellia sinensis leaf extract*, Apple (Perus malus) fruit extract*, extract Spirulina algae*, alguar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, lactic acid, malic acid, gluconic acid, retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), glycolic acid, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), salicylic acid, tartaric acid, benzyl alcohol, anhydrous acetic acid, Citral, limonene, perfume.
*Certified organic product
Vitamin C Firming Serum Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Sodium Pyroglutamic Acid Salt, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice* , glycerin*, tocopherol, citric acid*, horse chestnut seed extract (Aesculus hippocastanum).
hydroxyethyl cellulose, apricot fruit extract (Prunus armeniaca)*, cabbage rose flower extract*, rosemary leaf extract (Rosmarinus officinale)*, acetate Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), Disodium Edetate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citral, Limonene, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol.
*Certified organic product
Vitamin C Moisturizer Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Self-Emulsifying Glyceryl Stearate, Safflower (Carthamus tencouris) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, 3-Ethyl ascorbic acid, glycerin*, aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) leaf juice*, titanium dioxide, oat kernel (Avena sativa) extract*, witch hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) extract*, willow bark (Salix alba) extract*, Patchouli leaf extract (Pogostemon capelin)*, German chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) flower extract.
Lemon Peel Extract*, Hops Extract (Humulus Lupulus)*, Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) Stem/Leaf/Flower Extract*, Calendula Medicinalis Extract*, Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract*, Cucumber Seed Extract (Ceucumis sativas) *, Apple Fruit Extract (Perus Malus)*, Spirulina Algae Extract*, Butylated Hydroxytoluene.
Carbomer, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Gluconic Acid, Disodium Edetate, Glycolic Acid , tea tree leaf oil (Melaleuca alternifolia)*, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), salicylic acid, tartaric acid, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, citronellol, citral, limonene, linalool, perfume.
*Certified organic product
How to use vitc trial set
Massage the cleanser onto damp skin in circular motions. Then rinse well with water. Apply Vitamin C Firming Serum to the face and neck, and follow with Vitamin C Moisturizer. All products can be used in the morning and evening.
Pure vitamin c trial set usage instructions
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the product with the eyes.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- If irritation occurs, please discontinue use.
- These products contain alpha-hydroxy acid and beta-hydroxy acid, which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun.
- We advise you to use sunscreen.
- Minimise sun exposure when using this product for a week afterward.
- Keep it in a cool, dry place.
Request our Vitamin C Trial Set To Lighten Skin PrescriptSkin special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty