Each pad of Stridex acne pads has a unique texture that provides excellent cleansing and a nice feel. Whether you want scrubbing or smooth, soft application, this pad is up to the task.
Stridex pad formulas are completely alcohol-free so you get proven acne-fighting effectiveness without the burn.
Stridex acne control pads price in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty, stridex pads are available for purchase at 22 AED per package.
Stridex acne control pads benefits
- Every swipe helps to reduce acne.
- Get rid of white and blackheads.
- Removes stored dirt and oil from the skin.
- Deeply penetrates the skin to remove dirt.
- Stridex salicylic acid pads don’t irritate the skin.
- Cut down on scars and open pores.
You may also like: Cosrx, Acne Pimple Master Patch
Stridex pads with triple action
- Cleans – Stridex pads unclog pores and dissolve deep-down oil. They even remove what cleansers and soaps leave behind.
- Treats – Stridex clears up existing pimples and helps eliminate blackheads with salicylic acid, a proven acne medication.
- Prevents – Used regularly, Stridex pads help prevent breakouts before they start.
You may also like: Stridex maximum soft pads for acne
Stridex face pads uses
- For the treatment of acne
- Reduces the number of acne pimples and blackheads and allows skin to heal
- Helps prevent new acne pimples from forming
Stridex acne control pads contain 1%Salicylic acid.
|Salicylic acid 1.0% (w/w)||Acne medication|
|Inactive ingredients: Ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium xylenesulfonate, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, menthol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PPG-26 buteth-26, purified water, simethicone, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, sodium borate, tetrasodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate.|
How to use Stridex acne control pads
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Use the pad to cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, ther gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Do not leave pad on skin for an extended period of time.
Stridex acne pads side effects
If used more frequently than recommended, Stridex acne pads risk drying out the skin. If your skin is prone to allergies, use it with caution at all times.
Stridex acne control warnings
- only for external usage.
- It may dry up or irritate the skin if you take this product with or right after using another common acne medication.
- keep out of the children’s reach.
- Stop using the product if you experience any symptoms.
Stridex acne treatment face wipes reviews
One customer review “I will never not use these. So glad I discovered them. They really clear up your skin and do so very quickly. I like to cut them into 4’s because you only need a small amount to apply and will take a lot longer to use up. They can be very drying, just be sure to moisturize.”
Ask for our stridex acne pads offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.