Prebiotic Fiber Sachets To Support Gastrointestinal Health And Regularity California Gold Nutrition are a convenient way to support gastrointestinal health and promote regularity. Prebiotics are non-digestible fibers that provide nourishment to the beneficial bacteria in the gut, known as probiotics. When the gut is populated with healthy probiotics, it helps improve digestion, boosts immune function, and enhances nutrient absorption.
These sachets contain a specific blend of prebiotic fibers, such as inulin, fructooligosaccharides (FOS), and galactooligosaccharides (GOS). These fibers are resistant to digestion, meaning they pass through the upper digestive tract to reach the colon, where they stimulate the growth and activity of beneficial bacteria.
Price of Prebiotic Fiber Sachets in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty Prebiotic Fiber Sachets price is available for purchase for just 20.5 AED per package.
Best prebiotics benefits
- Improved Digestion: Prebiotic Fiber Sachets act as a source of food for beneficial bacteria in the gut. When these bacteria digest the prebiotic fibers, they produce short-chain fatty acids that help regulate bowel movements, support the absorption of nutrients, and improve overall digestion.
- Enhanced Gut Health: Prebiotic Fiber Sachets can help maintain a healthy balance of gut bacteria by providing nourishment to the beneficial bacteria. This can lead to improved gut health, reduced inflammation, and a strengthened immune system.
- Regular Bowel Movements: The consumption of prebiotic fiber sachets can promote regular bowel movements and prevent constipation. The fibers increase stool bulk, soften the stool, and improve the overall movement of waste through the digestive tract.
- Increased Nutrient Absorption: By promoting a healthy gut environment, prebiotic fibers can improve the absorption of nutrients from the foods we eat. This can lead to better overall nutrient status and enhanced overall health.
- Reduced Risk of Chronic Diseases: Some research suggests that consuming prebiotic fibers may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes. This is believed to be due to the positive effects of prebiotic fibers on gut health and metabolism.
Prebiotic supplements ingredients
- Total carbohydrates 6 g 2%**
- Dietary fiber 5 g 18%**
- Sodium 5 mg <1%
- Partially hydrolyzed guar gum
- (Guar Fiber) 6 g†
- Partially hydrolyzed guar gum (guar fiber)
- Formulated with Sunfiber® guar fiber. Sunfiber® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
- This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy, or gluten ingredients. Produced in an independent third-party audited, registered facility that adheres to cGMP and may process other products containing these ingredients or allergens.
You may also like: psyllium capsules For Digestive Health Swanson 610 mg 300 Capsules
How to use natural prebiotics
Mix 1 sachet (6 g) in 8 to 10 fl oz. of water or beverage of your choice. Mix it well until it dissolves. Best taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Best prebiotic supplement usage instructions
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Please consult a board-certified physician, pharmacist, physical therapist, or other qualified health care professional before taking dietary supplements.
- The package is laminated for your protection.
- Avoid using the product if the individually wrapped containers are perforated or damaged.
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F) in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Storage in inappropriate conditions, such as prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or high temperatures or humidity, can cause the product to spoil over time.
Request our Prebiotic Fiber Sachets To Support Gastrointestinal Health And Regularity California Gold Nutrition special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty.