California Gold Nutrition Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil can be used both internally, adding it to dishes and using it for cooking, as well as externally on your hair and skin. Coconut oil is a good source of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), such as lauric, capric, and caprylic acids. It is supportive of energy production within the brain and, along with diet and exercise, can help to support weight loss with a ketogenic diet.
California gold nutrition coconut oil price in UAE 2024
At EZ Health beauty, Virgin coconut oil price is available for purchase for just 69 AED per packet.
Cold pressed virgin coconut oil benefits
- Coconut oil california gold nutrition can be used both internally and externally.
- Support energy production within the brain and, along with diet and exercise.
- Moisturize, tame frizz, and add a protective barrier for skin and hair.
- Protects the skin from the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines.
- Treat various skin problems, especially the following: eczema, psoriasis, and contact dermatitis.
- Coconut oil for face, treats some scalp problems, such as dandruff, lice, and ulcers.
- Maintain healthy hair by protecting it from damage and the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Virgin coconut oil for hair helps to increase its length and density, and also strengthens hair follicles.
- Improves and promotes the health of the heart and arteries and protects them from any disease.
- Helps boost the immune system and protect the body from serious diseases.
- They are powerful antioxidants that can protect vital body cells from damage.
- Help support weight loss with a ketogenic diet, burn fat, and provide energy for the body and brain.
- Coconut oil acts as an anti-inflammatory and has moisturizing properties that help moisturize the skin effectively.
- California gold nutrition coconut oil regulates cholesterol levels (HDL) in the blood.
- Increase energy production within the brain and, along with diet and exercise, promote weight loss.
Cold pressed coconut oil ingredients
- Organic, unrefined, cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil.
- Contains: Tree nuts (coconut).
- This product is not manufactured with milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced a third-party audited, cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contains these allergens or ingredients.
How to use best virgin coconut oil california gold nutrition
- Cold-Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is ideal as a medium heat cooking oil best for baking or sautéing, but not suitable for frying. Simply add it to your shakes, smoothies and salad dressings or use as a substitute for butter or olive oil.
- California gold nutrition coconut oil is also excellent when used externally on skin and hair, and as a carrier oil for massage.
Cold pressed virgin coconut oil side effects
Best coconut oil is generally safe if you follow all instructions and don’t have allergies to any of the ingredients.
Organic extra virgin coconut oil usage instructions
- Best to use california gold nutrition coconut oil with health care provider.
- Consult your doctor before using it if you have any medical conditions or take any medications.
- Avoid using it if you’re allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Keep california gold nutrition organic extra virgin coconut oil in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
California Gold Nutrition review
One customer reviewed “This oil is just so multifunctional in my everyday life! Amazing benefits. Just beware that it’s not suitable for all hair types, so try it out. Please like my review if it was helpful.”.
Ask for our california gold nutrition, superfoods – cold pressed organic virgin coconut oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml) offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
|Servings Per Container: 107
|Amount Per Serving
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.