Jamaican black castor oil serum is rich in minerals and proteins which means it moisturizes and thickens the hair. There are also antibacterial and antifungal properties in the black castor oil, which makes this an excellent treatment serum for eliminating scalp irritation such as dandruff. It protects the hair and is good for all hair types.
Jamaican black castor oil serum price in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty, luseta serum price is available for purchase at 97 AED per package.
Luseta serum castor oil benefits
- Jamaican black castor oil serum moisturizes, thickens, strengthens, and rapidly increases hair growth.
- Nourish the hair follicles and improve blood circulation to the scalp.
- Strengthen the hair strands, making them less prone to breakage and split ends.
- Has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties to a healthier scalp.
- Improve the texture of the hair, keeping it softer and more manageable.
- Hydrate dry and brittle hair to make it more manageable and reduce frizz.
- Soothe scalp irritation, reduce dandruff, and maintain a balanced scalp environment.
- Serum castor oil replenishes scalp’s natural oils and revitalizes the hair.
- Support natural keratin, making the hair stronger and smoother.
- Add a natural shine to the hair, enhancing its appearance.
Jamaican black castor oil serum how to use
Apply a small amount to clean, damp hair and style as usual, or smooth on dry hair to tame and add shine.
Hot oil treatment: Apply oil to the scalp, cover with plastic cap, sit under the hairdryer for 30 minutes, then wash hair thoroughly with Luseta Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo.
Luseta jamaican black castor oil serum ingredients
The main ingredient is: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil.
Luseta serum side effects
Jamaican black castor oil serum is safe and doesn’t cause negative side effects. But, if you’re allergic to ingredients it’s best to avoid this product.
Luseta jamaican black castor oil hair serum usage instructions
- Jamaican castor oil serum is for external use only.
- Discontinue use black castor oil serum if irritation occurs.
- Keep Luseta serum hair loss out of reach of children.
- Store black caster oil serum in a cool, dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Jamaican black castor oil serum reviews
One customer reviewed “I colour my hair at home, and it’s dry and unmanageable some days. I tried this product and was totally amazed at how soft and manageable my hair became! I highly recommend it if you need some softness in your hair. Love it.”
Ask for our Jamaican black castor oil serum offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.