Silymarin, a flavonoid compound derived from milk thistle seeds and found in 80% of Natrol milk thistle, supports liver detoxification and removes protein metabolism waste. It functions as a dietary supplement to strengthen cell membranes, offer antioxidant defence, and regenerate liver cells.
Read on to learn more about Milk Thistle 300 mg benefits and dosage.
Evl Milk thistle 300mg price in 2024
At Ez Health Beauty, a silymarin capsule 300mg is available for purchase at 29 AED per package.
Milk thistle uses
Silymarin capsule 300mg protects the liver and it may also help prevent age-related declines in cognitive function.
It could boost breast milk production, treat acne, and improve cancer treatment, among other things.
Milk thistle benefits
- Encourages healthy skin and supports liver health.
- Offers antioxidant defense and aids in gastrointestinal cleansing.
- Silymarin 300 mg strengthens cell membranes and rejuvenates liver cells.
- Lessens the harmful effects of chemotherapy on the liver.
- Lower insulin resistance and blood sugar.
- Enhance liver health and lower mortality risk.
- Enhances mental performance in Alzheimer’s patients.
- Milk thistle 300mg decreases inflammation and improves allergic asthma symptoms.
- Possess antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral qualities.
You may also like: Evl saw palmetto supplement
You may also like: Natrol Acai Berry capsules antioxidant supplements
Evl Milk thistle 300mg ingredients
EVLUTION Nutrition silymarin 300 mg, contains 300 mg Milk Thistle Extract.
- Magnesium stearate.
- Silicon dioxide.
- Vegetable stearic acid.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
|Servings Per Container: 60
|Amount Per Serving
|Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Silybum marianum)
|†Daily Value not established.
How to use Milk thistle 300mg
- For adults: Take 2 capsules, one time daily, with a meal.
- Do not exceed 2 servings (2 capsules) in any 24-hour period.
Milk thistle side effects
If you don’t have an allergy to any of the ingredients, milk thistle capsules are safe. But if you don’t follow the directions, it has certain negative side effects, like:
- Digestive gas
- A stomachache
- Decrease in appetite.
Evl nutrition reviews
Customer review “My mom asked to write this review, it may help others. About 3 years ago my mom had liver serious problems. At that time she was not able to get treatment with a specialist. Her physician said to take silymarin 300mg daily. Since there she hasn’t stopped taking it. And also about two, three times a week she has a green juice made with kale, spinach, cucumber, celery, beet, lemon, carrot, apple, ginger and turmeric root, and cilantro. She says, is it a lot of work? yeas, it is, but worth it. She just came from the doctor and she has a healthy liver.”
Silymarin capsule 300mg instructions before use
- If you have a medical condition or are taking medication, talk to your doctor before using Milk thistle capsules.
- Should not be consumed while pregnant or nursing without first consulting a healthcare professional.
- Before using Evl milk thistle 300 mg, read the full label and follow the instructions.
- Not recommended for use by those under the age of 18.
- If you feel allergic reactions, stop taking silymarin 300 mg and see a doctor.
- Never go beyond the advised serving.
Ask for our Evl Milk thistle 300mg offers at a special price and enjoy our best offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, cautions, and instructions of any goods before using them.