Cliganic castor oil is 100% pure & natural, cold pressed and unrefined. Bursting with nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids, this oil embraces a myriad of benefits for your skin, hair, and scalp. Delve into its wonders as it deeply hydrates and rejuvenates, working its magic to strengthen and revitalize dry or damaged hair. Revel in its potential to elevate the allure of your hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes, offering a holistic beauty solution straight from nature.
Cliganic castor oil price in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty, caster oil for hair and skin is available for purchase at 64.5 AED per package.
Organic cold pressed castor oil benefits
- Cliganic castor oil hydrates your skin, hair, and scalp.
- Castor oil for face penetrates skin deeply, providing intense hydration.
- Softens and revitalizes dry or rough areas to leave your skin supple and glowing.
- Strengthen and fortify your hair, minimize breakage and promote overall hair health.
- Stimulates hair growth, contributing to thicker and more voluminous locks.
- Nourish hair follicles, potentially leading to fuller and thicker brows and lashes.
- Organic cold pressed castor oil for scalp health by soothing irritation and dryness.
- Its emollient qualities make it an ideal natural alternative to makeup removers.
- Enhance the appearance of your hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes.
- Help prevent dryness, promoting healthier-looking nails.
Castor oil ingredients
100% Pure Organic Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis).
How to use Cliganic castor oil
Best castor oil for hair growth
- Gently apply a quater-sized amount to your dry roots and scalp, making sure to apply wherever you are experiencing dryness or irritation.
- Leave in your hair for at least 1 hour or up to 12 hours (overnight).
- Rinse out with water and follow up by shampooing as you do normally.
- Apply up to 3 times per week.
Castor oil on eyebrows
Castor oil for eyebrow growth: Gently apply a drop of castor oil to your eyebrows each morning and evening, as needed.
Organic cold pressed castor oil for eyelashes
- Use Cliganic’s Mascara Wand and Liner Brush (included with the oil) to apply to eyelashes.
- Pour the castor oil into the mascara wand and liner brush vials using the included funnel.
- Dip the mascara wand or liner brush into the vial and wipe off any excess before applying to your eyelashes (from the root to the tip).
- Apply nightly.
Castor oil for skin
Gently apply a few drops and massage into your skin or face, reapplying as necessary.
Organic castor oil side effects
Cliganic castor oil is safe and doesn’t have side effects; however, you may need to do a test batch for allergies.
Organic cold pressed castor oil usage instructions
- If you suffer from any skin condition, do not use it without consulting a doctor.
- Consult your doctor if any allergic reactions happened.
- Cliganic castor oil is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
Ask for our Cliganic castor oil offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.