Aquaphor diaper rash paste is a diaper rash treatment that provides immediate soothing relief in just one application and protects your baby’s delicate skin from diaper rash. Enriched with natural Shea Butter, the creamy, non-sticky formula is gentle to apply, and easy to clean off. Compared to Aquaphor Baby Rash Cream, the diaper rash paste is formulated with maximum strength 40% Zinc Oxide that intensively treats diaper rash and creates a barrier to protect your baby’s irritated skin with effective baby skin care.
Aquaphor diaper rash paste price in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty, aquaphor healing paste is available for purchase at 34 AED per package.
Aquaphor paste benefits
- Aquaphor diaper rash paste protects your baby’s delicate skin from diaper rash.
- Relieves discomfort for your little one in just one use and protects skin all night long.
- Enriched with Shea Butter, provides immediate soothing relief in just one application.
- Treats diaper rash and creates a barrier to protect your baby’s irritated skin.
- The rich, non-sticky cream goes on gently and cleans off easy but protects your baby’s skin all night long.
- Suit the sensitive skin of babies: Paraben, fragrance and talc free; hypoallergenic and odor free.
- Aquaphor diaper paste restores and soothes baby’s delicate skin.
You may also like Andalou Naturals Shampoo Moisture Rich Argan Oil & Shea butter – 340 ML
Aquaphor diaper rash paste ingredients
|Zinc Oxide 40.0%||Skin protectant|
|Glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, polyglyceryl-4 diisostearate/polyhydroxystearate/sebacate, magnesium stearate, panthenol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, water.|
You may also like Mild By Nature, Acai Berry Moisturizing Shampoo 473 ml
How to apply Aquaphor for diaper rash
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Aquaphor paste side effects
Aquaphor diaper rash paste is generally safe, if you follow all instructions and use it correctly.
Aquaphor diaper paste usage instructions
- Aquaphor diaper rash paste is for external use only.
- When using aquaphor healing paste, avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you feel condition worsens.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you have symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep aquaphor paste out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store below 86°F (30°C).
Ask for our Aquaphor diaper rash paste offers at a special price and enjoy our best and latest offers at Ez Health Beauty by contacting us through the following number:
Although the EZ Health Beauty Team in the United Arab Emirates makes every effort to assure the accuracy of its product photos and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or contents may not yet have been updated on our website. Although occasionally different packaging may be used to mail things, freshness is always assured. We advise against relying exclusively on the information offered by EZ Health Beauty and urge you to read the labels, warnings, and instructions of any goods before using them.