Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Palmers also known as stretch mark butter, is a type of body butter that is specifically formulated to help prevent and reduce the appearance of stretch marks on the tummy area. These stretch marks often occur during pregnancy or weight gain/loss. Tummy butter typically contains nourishing ingredients such as cocoa butter, shea butter, almond oil, and vitamin E, which help to deeply moisturize and improve the elasticity of the skin. Regularly massaging tummy butter onto the tummy area can help to keep the skin hydrated, improve its resiliency, and minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
Price of Tummy Butter in UAE 2023
At Ez Health Beauty Tummy Butter price is available for purchase for just 42 AED per package.
Tummy cocoa butter for stretch marks uses
- Moisturizing: Tummy butter deeply hydrates and moisturizes the skin, which can help prevent dryness and improve its overall health.
- Stretch mark prevention: Regular application of tummy butter during pregnancy or periods of rapid weight change can help prevent the formation of stretch marks by keeping the skin elastic and supple.
- Stretch mark reduction: Tummy butter may also help reduce the visibility of existing stretch marks by improving the skin’s texture and promoting healing.
- Soothing and calming: The butter’s creamy texture can provide a soothing and calming effect, relieving any itchiness or discomfort associated with stretching skin.
- Natural ingredients: Many tummy butter products contain natural ingredients like shea butter, cocoa butter, almond oil, and vitamin E, which are known to have various skincare benefits.
Palmers tummy butter ingredients
Cocoa Extract (Theobroma Cacao), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Anus), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcrystalina), Cocoa Seed Butter (Cacao), Almond Plum (Sweet Almond), Dimethicone, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii), Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed collagen cocoyl, hydrolyzed elastin cocoyl, argan (Argania spinosa) kernel oil, centella asiatica (centella asiatica) extract, safflower (Carthamus tinctoris) seed oil, xanthophyll, fragrance (fragrance).
How to use tummy butter for stretch marks
Gently massage the skin around the abdomen or areas prone to stretch marks before bed. For best results, use with Palmer’s® Stretch Mark Treatment products as indicated.
palmer’s cocoa butter formula tummy butter for stretch marks usage instructions
- For external use only.
- keep away from the reach of the children.
- Avoid contact with the product with the eyes.
- Skin sensitivity increases during pregnancy. We recommend testing on a small area, such as the inner forearm, 48 hours before first use.
- The product should not be used if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- If irritation or rash occurs after using the product, discontinue use immediately.
- Consult your doctor if irritation or rash persists.
Request our Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Palmers special offers and take advantage of our best and most recent deals at Ez Health and Beauty by calling us at: 971585202043
EZ Health Beauty Team strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship in alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read the labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by EZ Health Beauty.